Thursday, October 7, 2010

Continuing to Boost the Japanese Economy

Okay, I'm experiencing some mild guilt. I'll totally send some more money back home next time. It's just that, like, when else in my life will I be able to say that I can go to Tokyo for $300 and an hour and a half flight?

Never, right? Good, glad you're with me on this. November is Tokyo weekend. It will have been a year since my last stay in Tokyo. Passing through the airports doesn't count.

AAAHHHH TOKYO!!!!

Also, I climbed a hella high mountain. My legs fell off for days. Here's a couple of pictures:







I communed with nature. Check that off the list.

4 comments:

  1. Woah. That is one hella high mountain! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures! Go you for climbing a mountain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of you, being all out in nature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nature! Woooooow! I am proud. And I want to go to there. Ooooooher, Tokyo.

    ReplyDelete