Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Is this a trap?

One of my English teachers came up to me just a few minutes ago to confirm lesson plans for our class, and inform me of a slight schedule change. Due to the schedule change, she will be unable to come to class, and therefore would like me to teach the class by myself. This has happened before, and while it is a little nerve-wracking I've gotten by.

Then she says, "I haven't taught them the meaning of the target sentences in Japanese. Is it okay if you do it?"

Sooooo.............ummmm. That's a compliment, right?

Kinda shakin' in my knickers over here.

3 comments:

  1. You are a language guru.

    You speak Engsignpaneese. With a dash of French.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SMRT! You can do it, Otto! Or could have done it. Or have done it. Or were doing it. Anyway, you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always best to take it as a compliment, because otherwise it's just extra work.

    ReplyDelete