Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Grass is Always Greener on the Other Side. Especially When It's Summer on the Other Side.

Let's compare.

This was my reality 48 hours ago:






And this is my reality as of 4pm today:






I remember the good ole days when it was summer. Because that was, like, two days ago. The equator is such a lovely, mysterious place. It's like the Earth's belt. It holds the Earth's pants up firmly around the waist. Now, if we could just start wearing our pants a little higher up, Earth - perhaps maybe cinching that tropical summery equator belt around Japan-level. Well, that would be just nifty.

3 comments:

  1. Um...(searches for a glass half full...) just think of how much faster travel is now than in the Middle Ages?

    We heart you. No snow here right now. Only cold and some wind. Stupid broken planet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It snowed over a foot here yesterday, so your reality and my reality are the same...boo winter. I want summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your pain. I am told that here in February, winter will really bring it.

    ReplyDelete